Pumpkin Mousse With Coconut Whip Cream
(Serves 6, 90 calories)
- 1 can 100% pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds (blend in a coffee grinder or food processor)
- 1 can coconut milk (or unsweetened dairy-free milk), chilled overnight
- 1 tablespoon xylitol sweetener (or sucanat if you can treat yourself to 2 g carbs) (optional)
- Blend pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, and chia seeds together.
- Chill can of coconut milk overnight. Drain off excess clear liquid and whip. Add sweetener if preferred.
- Layer mousse and whip cream in bowls or martini glasses, and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017