I’m sure by now you’ve realized my affinity for Nutella– this Italian girl can’t get enough! What’s better for dessert than a little Nutella and banana sandwiched between two sweet, buttery King’s Hawaiian rolls?
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls (dinner roll size)
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 bananas, sliced into ¼’ slices
- sea salt
- 1 stick butter (preferably salted), melted
- Heat heavy 12-inch skillet over low to medium-low heat (or use Panini press). Meanwhile, with a spoon or piping bag put one tablespoon of Nutella on one side of the roll and top with the remaining bread slice, pressing down gently to set.
- Brush sandwich tops completely with half of melted butter; place each sandwich, buttered-side down, in skillet. Brush remaining side of each sandwich completely with remaining butter. Cook until crisp and deep golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes per side, flipping sandwiches back to first side to reheat and crisp, about 15 seconds. Serve immediately.