Mini Caprese Skewers
- 1 lb red or yellow cherry or pear tomatoes, preferably heirloom
- 1 cup small basil leaves
- 1 lb bocconcini packed in water
- extra-virgin olive oil, or truffle oil for a twist
- fleur de sel
- Thread tomato onto skewer, followed by basil leaf, and bocconcino.
- Repeat with 10 skewers and arrange on a large platter.
- Before serving, drizzle with oil and season with fleur de sel
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017