Lime Ricotta Pancake
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/3 cups ricotta
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Melted butter for brushing the griddle
- Confectioners sugar on top to dust
- In a bowl whisk together the egg yolks, ricotta, sugar, and zest. Add the flour, and stir the mixture until it is just combined.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they hold stiff peaks. Whisk about one fourth of them into the ricotta mixture, and fold in the remaining whites gently but thoroughly.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat. Working in batches, pour the batter onto the griddle by 1/4-cup measures and cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until they are golden, brushing the griddle with some of the melted butter as necessary.
- Transfer the pancakes as they are cooked to a heatproof platter and keep them warm
- Serve the pancakes with dusting of sugar, dollop of whip cream, and warm maple syrup.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017