Lemon Ricotta Zeppole
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp & 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 lbs fresh ricotta
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3-4 cups vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Add ricotta, lemon zest and vanilla and stir until combined. Do not over mix.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the ricotta mixture and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until hot and faint streaks appear in the bottom of the pan. Working in batches, carefully drop 1 tablespoon of dough at a time into the oil and fry, turning several times, until golden brown. Adjust the heat as necessary to prevent burning fritters.
- Drain on a paper town or brown paper bag. Toss the warm fritters in the cinnamon sugar mixture and serve warm or at room temperature.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017