Lazy Sunday Chicken
- 2.5 lbs fryer chicken
- 1 large lemon, cut in half
- 4-5 spears of rosemary
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 medium spanish onion, roughly chopped
- 4 russet potatoes, quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large tbsp of Plugra
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup of white wine
- Place chicken into a large roasting pan. Generously salt and pepper the entire chicken, including the inside of the cavity.
- Place lemon halves inside the cavity along with a couple of spears of rosemary.
- Surround the chicken with onions, potatoes, and garlic.
- Massage butter onto the skin of the chicken.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a cup of wine in the pan and stick in the oven at 350F for 45-60 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017