Keurig Panna Cotta with Figs and Honey
- 1 quart heavy cream
- ½ vanilla bean, scraped
- 5 ½ oz sugar
- 3.5 sheets gelatin, bloomed
- 1 ½ cubes robiola cheese
- 1 tbsp dark rum
- 1 pint fresh figs, stemmed and quartered.
- 3 oz honey
- For the panna cotta, bring heavy cream, vanilla seeds and sugar to a simmer in a medium sized sauce pan. Add bloomed gelatin and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, soften the robiola cheese with a spatula and slowly add the warm cream mixture. Whisk to combine then add the dark rum.
- Strain mixture through a sieve and divide amongst 8 glasses. Allow to chill for several hours before serving.
- To serve, top with fresh figs and drizzle with warm honey.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017