Keurig Cannoli Recipe
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 ½ tbsp lard
- 1 egg
- 1 oz dry white vermouth
- 12 oz fresh ricotta
- 4 oz granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp orange blossom water
- For the dough, combine all the dry ingredients. Quickly cut in the lard with a fork and stir in your vermouth and egg.
- Once combined, wrap dough and allow it to rest overnight in the refrigerator.
- To fry shells, preheat 3” of oil in a pot to 350 degrees
- Divide your dough in half. Using a pasta roller (manual or electric,) flour your dough and pass it through the pasta machine until its at it’s thinnest setting.
- Using a 3” cutter, cut out circles of cannoli dough.
- Cab a little water on one side of the circle, wrap each circle of dough around a cannoli tube, and drop in the oil. Fry until golden brown.
- For cannoli filling, whip together ricotta, sugar, orange blossom and cinnamon until smooth and place in a piping bag.
- Allow shells to cool before filling, then dip the ends in your choice of chocolate and/ or nuts.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017