Braised Short Ribs
- 3 pounds bone-in short ribs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 jar Donatella’s Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups red wine
- Season the short ribs with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Brown the short ribs in batches (about 5 minutes per batch)
- Add the garlic cloves, Donatella’s Marinara Sauce, and the red wine (enough so the meat is just covered).
- Bring to a simmer on the stove-top then braise in the preheated oven until the meat is very tender, about 2 ½ – 3 hours.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017