Chocolate Coconut Biscotti
- Donatella’s chocolate chunk biscotti mix
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup flaked shredded coconut
- Whisk egg, coconut oil, and sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Use a spatula to mix in the biscotti mix until dough forms. Fold in shredded coconut. Wait 3 minutes.
- Place dough in the center of a parchment paper lined cookie sheet or directly onto the non-stick stone in Donatella’s pizza oven.
- Shape dough into a 13” x 2” loaf & bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 3/4“ wide pieces & place back into oven spaced apart.
Bake for an additional 12 minutes. Remove and place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, allowing the cookie to harden.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017