Halloween Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 10 oz package of marshmallows
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Cooking spray
- Orange & green food coloring
- Place the butter & marshmallows in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted, then remove from heat.
- Stir in 5 drops of orange food coloring to incorporate. Add Rice Krispies & stir until combined.
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with the cooking spray. Pour the Rice Krispies mixture into pan & spread evenly to let cool.
- Using a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the treats. For a decorative touch, tint the stem with green food coloring.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017