Halibut alla Livornese
- Four 4 ounce pieces halibut (or other meaty white fish)
- 1 jar of Donatella’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives
- Chopped Parsley, for garnish
- Simmer the marinara sauce in a skillet with capers, and pitted green olives.
- Add the halibut, cover, and cook until firm and the flesh easily flakes, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017