Donatella’s Herbed Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread
- 2-3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 stick of plugra butter
- 4-5 tbsp. of grated Parmigiano reggiano
- 4 tbsp. of finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped thyme
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced paper thin
- freshly ground coarse salt and pepper
- Soften butter in microwave then spread evenly on bread.
- Drizzle bread with extra virgin olive oil, evenly sprinkle garlic, parsley and thyme, add freshly ground salt and pepper, top with a generous amount of Parmesan, and cover in foil.
- Place foil-wrapped bread on grill on medium heat. Cover with lid for ten minutes.
- Remove garlic bread from grill, unfoil packet, and return bread directly on grill until attaining nice char marks.
- Flip and grill on the other side, then place bread back in foil and directly into warming drawer until meal is ready to be served.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017