Donatella’s Brownie Graveyard
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Coconut flakes, tinted with green food coloring
- ½ of 1.55 oz chocolate bar (for each brownie)
- White gel icing, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease individual 2.5×4 in loaf pans & set aside.
- Mix flour, sugar, and cocoa powder in a bowl. Stir in the melted butter. Then add one egg at a time, stirring after each addition. Lastly add vanilla and stir to incorporate.
- Pour into prepared pans & bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, to make the ganache, in a saucepan over medium heat place heavy cream & remaining butter. Bring to boil & pour over finely chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- To decorate, frost brownies with ganache. Attach half of the chocolate bar to the back of the brownie with a tsp of the ganache. Finish the tombstones with coconut flakes as a grass-like garnish. Have fun with it!
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017