- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup of water
- 1 lbs. fregola (Sardinian couscous) or Israeli couscous
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped heirloom cherry tomatoes (different colors)
- 1 bunch of basil, roughly torn
- zest of one lemon
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place garlic, extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, and basil in a bowl and let marinade for 20-30 minutes.
- Boil fregola in chicken stock and water for 10-13 minutes, drain, and mix with marinade.
- Sprinkle with the lemon zest and mix in the salt and pepper as necessary.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017