Broccoli Cheddar Frittata Muffins
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Kraft natural Cheddar cheese
- Freshly grated pepper and sea salt
- 1 tsp of dried Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir in chopped broccoli and onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Mix cooked vegetables and Cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20 minutes
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017