Bocconcini & Peaches
- 4 ripe peaches, halved, putted and each half cut into three wedges
- 1 pound of bocconcini, packed in water
- 20 small basil leaves plus more for garnish
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Brush a cast-iron stove top grill pan with a little olive oil and heat over high heat.
- Grill the peach wedges about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until nicely charred.
- Transfer them to a large bowl and add the bocconcini, basil, shallots, olive oil and vinegar. Toss gently until everything is well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes. Divide among salad plates or transfer to a rimmed platter. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017
Posted: Jan 10, 2017