- 3 T-bone steaks, about 1-2 inches thick
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 whole garlic cloves, smashed
- zest of one lemon
- freshly ground pepper
- coarse salt (prefer a smoky black salt)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 large rosemary sprigs
- Pat steak dry and rub with rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to help rub adhere to meat and repeat on other side.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let meat come to room temperature (30-60 minutes).
- Preheat gas grill, remove whole smashed garlic from steak, and discard.
- Place steak on hottest part of grill and lay rosemary sprigs right next to steak. Cover grill and cook until meat is well charred on one side (about ten minutes).
- Turn and cook on other side for another ten minutes or until internal temp registers 120°.
- Take off grill, arrange on platter along with grilled rosemary, and serve warm.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017