- 1 lb. thick bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 4 small onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet or medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook bacon until it begins to brown and crisp. Do not drain off or discard any bacon fat.
- Lower heat to medium. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cover pan with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Cook jam for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until thickened and glossy.
- Allow to cool slightly, then pulse in the food processor for a few seconds. When completely cool, store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Spinach Pesto Spring Pizza
Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Life Hacks from a “Stubborn” Business Owner
Posted: Feb 27, 2017